Name of the Service
Import of goods and personal effects
- Upon import, the concerned person presents the required documents (ID card, passport, or residence visa)
- It must be of a personal nature and in non-commercial quantities He shall not be a visitor to the customs office or a trade professional in the materials in his possession Conforming to the permits and standard specifications from the competent authorities (if required)
- The concerned person must translate foreign invoices / documents into Arabic (if required). Attach the required invoices and documents
- The possibility of prior customs clearance according to the automated clearance system applied in each customs office.
- It is not permissible to import goods that are prohibited internationally or locally or that are subject to international agreements and treaties in force and local regulations, as well as counterfeit and falsified goods or contrary to approved specifications or intellectual property rights.
- Shipping agents (sea / air) must submit the manifest to the customs office on paper or electronically according to the automated clearance system in force at the customs office to complete the customs process.
- The carrier or the customs agent (authorized) must present the manifest of the manifest cargo and record the information of the means of transport to the customs office for the goods transported by land or sea by wooden ships or the like that do not make regular voyages to complete the customs process.
- -The possibility of paying customs taxes (fees) and other fees in advance according to the automated clearance system applied in each customs office.
- That the personal effects, household items, or gifts are of a personal nature and in non-commercial quantities, and that they come from the country of residence.
- Subject to the prohibition and restriction provisions contained in the unified customs system of the GCC states and local legislation, attach the required invoices and documents.
- It does not include the exemption for all types of transport means and goods of a special nature
- The traveler goes to the declaration lanes to disclose his personal belongings and fill in the passenger statement if he has anything to disclose. Goods are subject to inspection and inspection in accordance with risk standards whenever required.